Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, January 22, 2017

Talking On Someone Else's Behalf: Filing A Restraining Order For Jeffrey


Someone, not famous, me, once said, "You can write 'The Bible' from Leo Tolstoy's 'War and Peace' if you take it OUT OF CONTEXT".  It all depends on just how far you want to take it out of context.  You can use this word from page 17 and this word from page 2 and this "J" from page 1 and so forth and after about 50 years of tedious work, you could probably write an entire Old Testament from the words and letters written by Mr. Tolstoy all taken out of context.  He wrote them, but are they really what he meant?  Of course not, he wrote War and Peace, not the Old Testament.  This is what the "workplace restraining order" that the City of La Quinta's employee wrote when she wrote that piece of garbage restraining order that isn't even representing the person that works there.  How could it be true?  If the woman that works there isn't the woman that signed it, then how could it be the truth?  It has to be fiction and fiction isn't what the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth is sworn to when the petitioner signs it.   Talk about a lie, that's a sworn court document...if that's a lie, then how could anything in it be considered the truth including the woman that filed it?  It's garbage...

Enter the latest threatened scam from Missy and Laurie who think that by threatening me and harassing me from Jeffrey's home will result in some kind of character assassination or defamation lawsuit from the Katzenberg family regarding this work that I've done for years and years.  Part of what the Blue Widow team does, outside of threatening the men that they have infected, implanted and stalked, is find ways of using the legal system to put them in jail.  It's a manipulation.  Now, Missy is advising Jeffrey that she should harass me to the point where he should complain about me to the police so that he can look like some kind of victim after pretending to be some kind of parent that sought out my help with the police advising him.  This is ridiculous.  He got my permission to do this kind of informant work with me with one proviso: This kind of work CAN ONLY BE DONE for the prosecution of "Lisa", the subject our investigation tied to the Steven Frey investigation.  He can not use this system with me for any type of prosecution against me and that was clearly expressed.  What he has done is the exact opposite.  He's now used it to harass me with it and take information to stall this investigation without using it to arrest this suspect.  There is evidence that will show that the suspects have been at my home and robbed my family without any police involvement.

Now Missy and Laurie think that the extra three weeks plus of harassment have pissed me off to the point that I have been threatening his family, not true.  What I have done is told them to expect me to be filing lawsuits against them for this crime.  If they feel threatened, they have their own deception to blame.  They went rogue when they hired Missy to work with them despite all kinds of efforts to keep them from doing so.  My team in Palm Springs has plenty of experience with Missy and so did members here.  None of them wanted Missy involved nor did they trust Bessie Smith. Jeffrey and his friend David did not listen and hired them anyway.  This allowed two of Laurie's three friends in to ruin this investigation.  That began a chain of harassment that has ended with my family being the target of hate and deception for nearly a decade culminating in what Missy and Laurie are now advising Marilyn and Jeffrey to file as a lawsuit.  I'm all for it.  

If they do, I'm ready.  I will have the opportunity to discover all kinds of records and things that Jeffrey and Marilyn will never have thought of.  It might just keep them out of my life forever.  Restrain them, restrain Missy and everyone that works with them.  That means no more local team...no more friends living with me or Christopher.  It will also start a chain reaction in the Hollywood community that won't work well with Jeffrey and Marilyn's careers.  He thinks that I can't afford an attorney or something, but I'm already lawyered up.  The problem that Jeffrey and Marilyn's short term plan has is it's cold and ungrateful similarity to another "workplace violence restraining order" filed by another woman that was in Sedona, Arizona, just like Missy was...another Katzenberg employee.  

(Phone records to be obtained, with text messages from Laurie and Missy to be retrieved...two drug addicts on vacation don't really miss a chance for an exchange of meth now do they girls?  A Katzenberg employee buying drugs from the suspect in another state, scandalous. Let's be honest here...Missy was there for many reasons, but protecting me, was not one of them.)

So now what you are seeing is something else that Missy and Jeffrey are trying.  A restraining order and a newly leased vehicle, both with a three year time period.  Certainly doesn't look like Missy has any plans on leaving does it Marilyn?  You see this isn't something that Missy thinks is going to end any time soon.  That has me greatly concerned for the safety of my family.  If you don't see the signs then you aren't driving safely.  I see the signs and I am buckled up for safety.  What I am hearing from Laurie and Missy is that they think that Jeffrey is the "perfect person to be a personal assistant for".  Benjamin is no longer anyone to be concerned about.  He's lost his effectiveness.  That saddens me.  His father apparently told him to allow his rapists to run his life.  That's a really sad thing.  He asked me for help, now I'm not certain what the best thing to do is.  When a friend asks for help and a father does something like this, what do you do?

There is no sign for that is there?  I've felt like this before by my own parents.  I've been told not to do things for my friends before too but I didn't listen and I still think that I was right.  I fought and they are better for it.  They, however did not reciprocate.  This is a situation that continues to haunt me.  Poor parenting versus what I know as an adult victim of this crime versus what I know these girls are capable of doing: murder.  There isn't room for error.  The choices that you make now have consequences tonight, tomorrow, this week, so you have to make careful choices.  Benjamin has become a pawn with his silence.  I didn't think that could happen.  His mom's silence and apathy made her useless to all of us.  Also not a good thing for the victims.   You don't tell a victim of rape to let his rapists run his life and make decisions for him, where is that in parenting?

Missy and Laurie have tried to make me look like I'm some kind of person that "made this all up".  This is an old way of "blaming the victim".  Blame the victim, support the rapist.  This is the reason that we all suffer.  For any person to think that it is better to support silence is to support Laurie's rape and ravage scheme.  This is at the heart of what is wrong.  You can't keep using the legal system to throw innocent victims in a jail cell because you don't like them telling the truth.  Jeffrey or any parent thinking it is better to diminish the injuries that I've suffered since I was 19 years old is an old form of homophobia.  I was GIVEN HIV.  It was intentional.  I know that there isn't any difference between HIV victims once you have the disease.  We're all in the same boat, but there is a difference in the way you feel about how you get it when it is a crime.  I WAS GIVEN THIS DISEASE ON PURPOSE!  It wasn't through carelessness, or an accident, or promiscuity or drug use.  I went to sleep and woke up with HIV.  There is no commercial on television for that.  There is no warning on the news for that.  That is why I am advocating.  The police aren't telling you this is happening.  This is avoidable.  It is a crime!!!  They should be telling people about it!!! 

This was exacerbated when, after years of thinking that I was given this disease and finally becoming HIV undetectable, I was raped again by the same girl, and she exposed me to Hep C, another deadly, and, at the time, incurable disease.  Once again, I was testing positive for another deadly disease after being raped by the same girl...AGAIN.  This time with evidence and the police let her get away with it.  This is ridiculous.  Same person, same crime.  Again.  She took my life away from me twice not to mention she nearly killed me by beating my skull to pieces, but that all disappeared too.  This is too much for a person to have to handle.  As it worked out, I was only exposed to Hep C because of the way Laurie delivered the virus anally...and exposed it to air for too long, but she sure tried.  I would have been exposed to HIV again as well but I took an antiviral at the time and that stopped the re-exposure.  The attempts were Hep C, HIV re-exposure and beating my head in...three attempts in one rape...and nobody gave a shit, least of all the police.  Yeah, I'm mad.  Wouldn't you be?

You can't avoid something that you don't know is happening at an alarming rate!  In Palm Springs, if you are gay, over time, this WILL HAPPEN TO YOU!  This IS A REALITY! I'm trying to do something that nobody else is doing and for Jeffrey to be harassing me then filing a lawsuit with his wife to protect his precious reputation and his wonderful movie career is nothing short of villainous.  I won't stand for it.  I would rather have a lawsuit.  Maybe then it will get some attention with HIS NAME ON IT!  At least then he will have to answer for what he knows instead of hiding like a little girl playing "mean girls" with Missy in some "burn book" in Joshua Tree.  This is a serious crime. I have friends that are dead because of this.  I have a serious responsibility to other parents.  He is NOT THE ONLY ONE.  He thinks, I guess, for some reason, that he is the ONLY FATHER, that has been hurt by Missy.  Welcome to the club Jeffrey.  You are one of hundreds, you don't get special treatment because of what you do.  Wake up.  Your kid needed your help not your apathy.

So all this night after night, Missy and Laurie for nine years.  The "alternate plan" was to make me so mad at Jeffrey and Marilyn that they would take away my ability to advocate for the victims of this crime on this blog.  That is my First Amendment Right. That's pretty awful for a man and a woman in the business of movie making isn't it?  This is a guy that feels no responsibility for the Batman shooting in Colorado when the kid goes into the movie theater and kills everyone.  I don't disagree.  I don't think he does have a responsibility for that.  He can't just switch sides though.  He can't play fast and loose when it is his turn to sit in the hot seat.  When the pressure is on, he can't seek to legislate his own form of the right to free speech when he is the guy that is behind the ugliness.  You see the ugly side of Free Speech is that it sometime points at you.  I have every right to say what I say.  The way Jeffrey misused my permission to create a harassment situation for my family is illegal.  He's done it with the intent of helping a criminal suspect.  He did not have my permission to do this and if he acts like he didn't do this, he would be lying.  There are too many parents that know that he is doing this too.  I don't think that they will all support his lies...if he has tried to convince them to do this, it would be a crime.

All Jeffrey and Marilyn had to do was parent.  They did not have to get involved.  They could have helped me or not.  They did not have to interfere in my investigation, a police investigation with papers to that effect.  It's official.  They could have helped or not.  When they involved themselves in a negative way and took from my investigation and hindered justice, then they committed a crime.  There is no way that I will be convinced that this did not happen.  You can not know what this system is capable of, mind reading, and not know what I was thinking and what they were asked to do.  They could either help or not, but hinder was not allowed.  That was where we split our relationship off.  There was no way I would have consented to anything illegal or anything that would have been under the color of the law.  My informant work has been completely without benefit to me. Check the record.  I've had not one single benefit afforded to me or my family.  I've had no reason to lie and no reason to do anything more than advocate for the victims of this crime.  I want no money from the victims's families and especially the Katzenbergs.  I am not seeking any kind of financial gain from the victims of this crime.  The problem is that Jeffrey's decision have kept me from seeking financial gain for myself...on my own and for my family.  He is obstructing my opportunities and is keeping me from others that would support what I do. He has no right to do that.  I am not the person that he should be mad at.  He's working with her right now.

Laurie and Missy are angry that ONE VICTIM has finally found a way to speak out about what they do and THEY NEED A MAN AGAIN, to stop it from happening.  They hate men all the time, but they think they've found one that is STUPID ENOUGH to support them.  It's repulsive.  There's all this support for women these days and I'm the first guy in the universe to support that movement.  I absolutely love empowered women, but not these two.  I have an astonishing record with women's studies and women's rights.  Wrote a published paper about it, you should read it sometime girls you might learn something about "stupid men".  Where in the world is the support for men that support women?  You see women like this hurt women.  They do no good for anyone.  They are the kinds of people that do no good for anyone.  If you don't need a man to be a successful woman, then that's a good start, but don't start looking for one to help you when you don't have the financing or muscles to enforce your drug dealing business.  You aren't powerful women, you are powerless whores.  You are everything that truly powerful women do not embody.  Powerful women do not hate men.  Powerful women focus on themselves as successful people.  They are fulfilled in all areas of their lives, they don't focus on hurting men to look powerful.  It shows weakness.  It says I'm weak.   The women that I know are powerful share their power with love and happiness and look powerful because of their positive attitudes towards other women and men.  Families are not always important, but for many that is also a big positive.  For the women that families aren't as important, they focus on other positive aspects.  None of them are negative like the two of you.

What I am seeing here is a man that thought he could use me for furthering his career using my ideas.  This system is good for stealing intellectual property.  What would have been wrong with sharing multimillion dollar ideas with me Jeffrey and Marilyn?  Why did you have to steal them?  It certainly isn't worth the lives of the LGBTQ community and your precious reputations, most of all your son's future.  It's just another way that our community has lost.  Once again these two women have found what they were looking for.  A filthy rich subsidizer with no conscience, a "stupid man" that can be manipulated with tits and ass, a wife that doesn't care, a son that can be stomped into submission and a system that can be used to steal tremendous ideas from a creative community.  It couldn't get uglier if you wrote it in a book, like "War and Peace" or "The Old Testament", I guess it just depends on what context you put it in.