Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, January 22, 2017

1:30 am And Jeffrey's Bitch Is Still Threatening Me!!!


Missy Pissy is still being a bitch.  Jeffrey is still sicking his little blonde dog on me all night long and it is one thirty in the morning.  I haven't been able to sleep in weeks.  This is getting worse and worse.  Now Jeffrey is threatening me night and day with his wife.  This is getting old.

Laurie is now telling me that she is going to anonymously tell the police that she is going to warn the police that I'm being disrespectful to Jeffrey's family.  Oooooh, I'm scared.  You know something Jeff, do it!  I can hardly wait to see you in court!