Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, August 12, 2016

Anybody Missing A Picture Of Alfonso Ribiero? Laurie's Working Over Craigslist Again...Just Thought I'd Show My Team Whose Pictures She's Using

craigslist 5726842496

Is there anyone that thinks that this guy in the Callaway golf shirt, Cameron Parker on the nametag, is the same picture as the guy in this picture below?  Me either...this is yet another way that Laurie is using stolen pictures from Jeffrey's family's computers or phones to set up fake Craigslist ads to try to lure me into sex or something.  I set this conversation up tonight to show all of you what it is like when Laurie starts to try to be some kind of online hookup for gay men.  All of a sudden, Alfonso Ribiero, becomes the "boyfriend" of Cameron Parker here.  She even had the nerve to call him "Carlton".  LOLOLOL


This is an example of what Laurie gets like when she thinks I am trying to hookup online.  She makes up fifty ads AND thinks I'm actually going to respond to one, when I already have the hottest and nicest boyfriend around.  This look familiar to anyone?

Someone is using your pictures Jeffrey.