Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, August 11, 2016

Does Anyone Remember "Locker Room Laurie"?


"Creepy", "Scary", "Weird", "Psycho"

I was talking to a few friends from high school whom recalled some things about Laurie that I'd forgotten because I didn't really care about what she was like back then.  Lots of girls were put off by Laurie's odd behavior toward them.  Of course, many of them have their own stories and I certainly have mine, but Laurie was, let's just say, a bit more into the "girls in the locker room" than I remember.

I can remember waiting for my friends to finished getting dressed before they started practice in the gym and they'd come out talking about some weird girl that was in the locker room...sitting and staring at them change...every day.  They were all creeped out by it and I think they complained to their coach about it too...out would come Laurie, creepy as she was.

Some girls were almost crying...they were afraid she was going to attack them or something.  When I saw it was the girl that attacked me all the time for being a "flaming faggot", I kind of thought that she must be some kind of closed lesbian or something.  I remember all the girls that played sports were pretty certain that she was a homosexual, but that wasn't the problem, it was how evil she was when she leered at them.  Try to touch them in the hallways or classrooms.  How she would go out of her way to try to sleep with their boyfriends but spend the whole time talking with him about his girlfriend...weird.

Laurie likes to tell everyone that I said she was a lesbian and that she's offended, the truth is that I think lesbians are awesome.  It's Laurie's attitude towards homosexuals that is in question.  Yes girls, she's still weird...and now she's going to reunions. Most of the time that I hear her, she acts like she hates all of the girls that knew me and wants to do some kind of revenge thing to them.  I will not attend anything that she is planning on attending...we all know that she expects to do some kind of ambushing of me, but what she does behind my back is really odd.

The women that have been implanted and infected would be very smart to talk to some of the girls that we knew from high school to hear about what she was REALLY like.