| Here's the door of the courthouse that Jeffrey Katzenberg refuses to let anyone open... |
This "investigation" is now taking a brand new turn. It's time for the old dream to die, and a new dream to emerge. I have decided that there is no better person than myself to do all the rest of the work, instead of trying to convince people that they are still my friends. Obviously, they aren't. They sit around all day long doing absolutely nothing of value to anyone but the parents of the people who bribed them. When you ask Christopher, "What have you done to help Kevin in any way," what do you think his answer is? "Duh, I don't know?" "I guess I just didn't think about it!"
That was absolutely the most wrong answer he could possibly give. While his family, allegedly, lived in the lap of Ms. Mendenhall's luxury, the rest of us are still trying to stop Lori from killing one of us. You must understand it is time for a MASSIVE CHANGE! More massive than he or anyone else thinks. Here is the bullshit story that I get.
When Jonathan Mendenhall, Barbara, Anthony Dabiere, and Christopher Monti all moved out of Palm Springs, CA., they took with them a substantial amount of evidence that has been locked away from prosecutors for well over a decade and a half. To me, these are my stolen items, and if found, whoever has them should be charged. That means the same people who have benefited Christopher's entire family should have to answer as to why they never did anything at all with the evidence of this crime! I am done with this 15-year stall. Jeffrey stalled this investigation every single step of the way. He never did anything for anyone other than his two kids, who were charged, and his son, who never did the PI job in the first place. There is no excuse for this kind of quadruple extortion. Between the Mendenhalls, Montis, Katzenbergs, and Ericksons, there hasn't been one single shred of decent behavior between all four. Not one family with half a brain. Not one.
I was, once again, threatened every single second of my last three days off. Do you think that anyone did anything to stop Lori LaFond's big fat mouth? Not one peep from the asshole or his terrorist team. Not one fucking word.
"Did you talk to Kevin's family?" The single most stupid man in the universe is still playing "follow the swinging carrot" with me, and frankly, I think he needs to have problems for using my sister and me as bait for a serial killer. Reminds me of Mr. and Mrs. LaFond and family. You see, these types of parents think that it is society's responsibility to take care of their parenting mistakes. They can't handle their rotten child, so they hide them away and ruin whatever effort there is to help anyone but them. Even worse, he taught Christopher and Mrs. Mendenhall how to play the "carrot game". I don't want your fucking carrots...I don't need your fucking charity. You wouldn't help me anyway. Take your god damn carrots and shove them where Lori would. I don't want to be a free loader like others. I pay my way or I don't go. I certainly wouldn't remain silent for someone else's kid who played dead either. Someone would, someone didn't.
So no more being pushed around by lazy do nothing friends. Now it's time for culpability in this situation.
Christopher has used the excuse that "I didn't talk to your parents because..." about a million times. I'll just bet he doesn't have to talk to Ms. and Mr. Mendenhall that way now, does he? When he had the chance to save me and my sister, he did nothing. When he saw Missy Erickson, Bessie Smith, David, and Lori LaFond plan to rob my mother, he did less than nothing. He moved his entire family into an area where the Mendenhalls and he could play all day and night. Leave it to Jonathan to steal someone else's boyfriend away and act just like Lori. Slaves to his folly.
I have officially run out of time to deal with any more of Jonathan's juvenile, immature behaviour. It does NOT take more than one day to have a warrant issued and served on the girl in the films that are on Dr. Alicia Elmore's iTunes account. It does not take 15 years to find Lori LaFond and punish her to the fullest extent of the law...gas chamber is free.
From now on....I am a solo project.
My friends have proven to be as futile as Lori LaFond's mother is. Someone is always trying to save Lori from death. I personally have no preference as to what happens to her, but everyone else seems to fear her. I do not fear any person. That's for Jeffrey.
The next boyfriend will have a spine and balls, I assure you that his family won't come before all the other lives that are threatened by Lori LaFond and the parents that don't know how to raise their children.
I am tired of being threatened by Jeffrey and his constituency and Mrs. Mendenhall and her constituency, and lastly, Lori and her band of drug-dealing pedophiles.
I hope that I am clear. I am no longer available to any of these people or their families.
To finish my story, I've been told that Christopher's entire family has been moved to California. Everyone. Do you think he found a single second to thank me or anyone who sacrificed for him? Nope, he's only grateful to Mrs. Mendenhall. The same woman who hid her son from authorities for the last 15-plus years.
There is no arrest in this case because Jeffrey Katzenberg DOESN'T WANT THERE TO BE ONE! CHRISTOPHER AND JONATHAN EITHER. You see when you have broken the law and you are on the run or harboring a fugitive, then you must automatically turn into a fucking idiot. I'm through with incompetence at this level. I want to end this crime. If you don't. Stop reading this blog today.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.