Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Thursday, March 27, 2025

TOTAL INCOMPETENCE: I Have Investigated This Case To Death, Anyone That Can't Find A Warrant For A Multiple State Felon, Is Simply Incompetent

 


I am so tired of working with incompetent people.

Not one person would listen to me when Jonathan decided to play dead.  I told him it would be a HUGE problem, and he did it anyway.  With the help of his mother and father, Jonathan managed to squirl away Christopher and all the evidence of this crime, including pictures of minors being raped.  There is no excuse for putting other people's lives in danger while the pair sip margaritas at the beach with their families, all telling themselves how terrific each one is.  They aren't perfect, but you sure would think so, wouldn't you?

I spent years and years watching Jonathan run around like a lemming, trying to steal away every single friendship and relationship I had.  Sound like Lori LaFond?  It's because he trained to use this system to hide behind.  He's done nothing more than succeed in showing me what a coward Christopher and his family are.  Too afraid to do anything for anyone else but themselves.  Oh, they'll act like they've been friends with the Mendenhalls for years and years, but the truth is, they had nothing to do with each other until I worked on this very project.  Otherwise, we'd still have the same old Palm Springs we always had.  Complete with not-dead dead people and liars in the streets.

Oh, they all act like they've been doing something, but all it is is one Mendenhall party after another.  This is to ingratiate Christopher into believing that Jonathan's family is so loving and concerned.  They aren't concerned about anyone else, mind you, just Jonathan.  As long as he gets away with hiding Lori LaFond's secrets, he can have Christopher all to himself.  Here's the thing.  You can have Christopher all to yourself, Jonathan, but you don't have to ruin the lives of everyone else who helped you to live.  He's all yours forever and ever.

If there is anyone out there who could or would be a better choice for a boyfriend, now is the time to put in your applications.  I'm done with incompetence, and I'm done with lying.

Is there one single cop out there that DOES NOT ANSWER TO JEFFREY KATZENBERG?  Whoever you are, it is time to stop the terrorists in this area from spreading back to Palm Springs.  Someone other than Bryan Anderson needs to do the job of a police officer.  Arrest that fucking bitch and I'm out for good.

In favor of meeting and getting to know my mother, Christopher opted for Jonathan's.  Is this the kind of boyfriend that I deserve?  You guessed right.  The answer is no.  There aren't red flags flying for Christopher and Jonathan's friendship; they are a bright red blanket covering both of their families.  I get the message.  I'm not wanted.  Here's the second half, you aren't either.  When and if I get the chance to tell the story without Jeffrey Katzenberg, I'm going to let both moms have it.  Nobody treats my family with more disrespect than the two of you.  You can thank your sons for their infidelities.  Done.

Has anyone ever noticed that Missy Erickson's face looks just like Tracy Johnson's?  Lace up those boots Lori, you might need to KICK her out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.