Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Sunday, September 15, 2024

I'm Feeling Fine Friends! Thank You For Your Well Wishes!!! Procedure Went Perfect and I'm Happy!

 


I'm half surprised that Bryan Anderson didn't come to the hospital to kick off my respirator and half surprised that Missy Erickson didn't show up to take my test results, but my hospital visit that many of you know about went surprisingly well.

You can't imagine the kind of anxiety I get when I go to the same hospital that bungled up my MRIs twice and told me to go home to heal a severely broken head.  Of course, I got to hear Christian Johnson and Lori LaFond screaming at me from the time they admitted me until the procedure was finished.  Do you think that Jeffrey Katzenberg stepped in to do anything?  Nope, same old thing, use these lesbian terrorists for everything he can, then claim he couldn't do a thing.  A billionaire?  More like a baby.

I'm fine though.  I wanted everyone to know that I was fulfilling a promise I made to two friends who died of cancer this past year.  I went and got my colonoscopy done despite Lori LaFond's continued attacks both day and night trying to keep me from seeking this kind of help.  She is a sick fucking pig and she needs to have her own hospitalization.

My results were clean and I don't have to do another one for ten years!  I love doing the right thing.  I have nobody else but me to do these things for me.  I don't have anyone or anything that supports me like Lori LaFond does.  She has dozens of people kissing her ass all day and night.  One of them happens to be Jeffrey.  As far as I'm concerned the two of them are one and the same when it comes to gay people and electronic torture.  He hides behind this technology just the way that Lori does.  "Who would believe that I would act like he says," Jeffrey is relying upon.  I'll say it loud and clear.  You are a monster!  You are an abusive monster of a father.  You aren't anyone that people should spend their hard-earned money on.  They should arrest you and hold you for obstruction of justice aggravation.  I don't want to cancel Jeffrey, I want to have him charged so he HAS to explain himself.  Let's see if a jury thinks he acted rationally with those two boys from Arizona or me?  I'm betting on me.

Colonoscopy is simple, easy, and necessary to ensure that you don't have cancers starting that can be avoided.  Please get them done.

Promise fulfilled Shannen and Suzy.  God bless you for your inspiration.