Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Friday, July 26, 2024

Is There Even More Proof Now Of Lori LaFond, Missy Erickson, and Bessie Smith's Involvement In My Brother-In-Law's Death???

 I've told you about how Lori LaFond used this system of spying on people to effect the death of my brother-in-law.  I've even told you that it was Lori who stole the insurance money from my sister left by that death to his kids. 

Now we are finding out that Missy, Bessie, and Lori have gone even further to continue to destroy the lives of the girls who were without their father.  It would seem that Missy and Lori are contacting people that my family is related to.  This is only exacerbated by Bessie Smith's mouth remaining shut, keeping her from being prosecuted for the theft of my money.

It appears that Missy and Lori have been in contact with someone through a friend of theirs.  Was she sent over to cause a problem?  Is she involved in this game of terrorizing my family?  I don't know for sure but some court filings do show something that wasn't readily known to anyone.  Reading text messages has provided Missy Erickson with too much information again and she has used it to damage one of my loved ones.  Time for Jeffrey's girlfriend to be put away for life.

I would also like to point out to Mr. Katzenberg that it was him that lived with the lie that he was going to have Lori prosecuted to a family member either through Bessie Smith or Missy Erickson.  He hasn't done a thing.

I will suggest to Jeffrey's twins that it was me who told you the truth about Missy Erickson.  Did you know it was Missy who didn't want either of you to know about her antics?  I submit that she is saving both of you for a similar situation with your father keeping information a secret from you both.  You need to be aware that Missy has all of your information and it is usually prepared to send one of her slut in to cause problems.  Even in Los Angeles.  You can't trust your father or mother to tell you the truth, but I will.

This kind of secretkeeping has already cost my family two family members, and almost one more if you count me.  This is extermination and I am telling you Bessie Smith caused a huge problem coming here and introducing Missy Erickson to my family members...she is here to kill.

Lori has been absolutely dying to have me go to my father's home.  What ambush has she tried to set up this time?  She's already set up an intervention for someone without even knowing him.  He blamed my family for it, but we had nothing to do with it.  It was all Missy Erickson and Lori LaFond.  They once did this to Jackson Velin in Cat City.  They called Jackson's family members and set it up so he would be out of the home.  He left the rehab that night knowing it was Lori and Missy that set that up.  This isn't the first time Lori has used drugs to effect what she wants.  This just shows you how involved she gets in the drug dealer/tattletale role.  I've seen it myself.