Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Monday, July 8, 2024

Child Abuse and Homewrecking: Missy Erickson and Lori LaFond's Evil Partnership Is Based On Malignant Narcissism and Pedophilia

 


I have come to the conclusion on one thing that I am certain both Missy Erickson and Lori LaFond do...they abuse children and wreck homes doing it.  False accusations made by Lori LaFond have been a part of my life since I was in the sixth grade, but the addition of Missy Erickson to that puzzle only increases the chances that the pair are the kinds of women who like to make up stories to break families apart.  This is very important to stop and shed light upon.  Lori and Missy think that ruining a family will bring them pleasure, but remember they are BOTH malignant narcissists who will lie about things that other people would never lie about!

Most important is Lori's lie that someone is sexually abusing their own child or someone else's.  Lori has been creating this lie ever since she was a child aboard the USMC in 29 Palms.  She's made up more child molestation cases in her mind than anyone I've ever heard of.  Most of the time it involves Lori calling the police to fake being a parent or a concerned adult when the reality is that Lori is a hideous pedophile with videos to match what I am saying about her.  She's fantasizing and then turning that fantasy into a projected case against someone she doesn't like.

When these two get together, children get molested.  If Lori gets caught, Missy bails her out.  There is a pending case out of Sedona, Arizona already and Lori skipped out on it.  She's been here ever since.  I would suggest that she and Missy Erickson have also tried to use my family again, but this time Lori's past accusations/acquittal are working against her.  Lori loves to revisit the past, so I am telling all of you that now is the time to pounce on those warrants and send the girls packing back to Arizona.  It's time the two women with "no responsibility and no empathy" learn what good people do to little girls who lie.

These two women are exactly like a divorcing mother who makes up child molestation charges against their husbands so that they can gain custody of their kids.  The kids are poisoned against the father by the mother but remain loyal to their father.  In our case, Lori makes up molestation charges to get closer to the Katzenbergs.  The last victim that Lori used lived near Jeffrey Katzenberg.  Lori wanted to be closer to Jeffrey's wife's home so she had this girl come over to her apartment (Anthony was there), so that Lori could tell her what to say about Palm Spring High School Coach, Steve Fabian.  This minor wasn't on board with the accusations, but Lori pressed her to use a sexual toy to feign "anal tearing" so that Lori could make the accusation with scarring.  This failed to impress the minor and is highly illegal.  Doesn't anyone see that it is just Lori the pedophile hoping to use a sex toy on a minor?  That's what Lori did in Sedona, Arizona too.   Missy Erickson was right there.

Steve Fabian, I allege, was completely innocent, just like my father, but he was smart enough to use an attorney who knows what Lori LaFond is like.  This attorney has handled cases that involve Lori's lies and has won on several occasions.  It's time he learned about what Lori did to the family of the person he represented successfully.  What Lori did to me and my sister since my father's acquittal is highly illegal.  I can't get into details, but both she and Missy Erickson tried it again within the last few years; it failed.  Same old Lori, you can't teach her a damn thing.

So I am writing this BEFORE Lori LaFond begins another false child abuse situation so that the police are ready for her.  Missy Erickson is also involved in the setting up of these problems using drugs and lies to others so that they can report the false and made-up crimes for her.  Lori and Missy have already escaped justice in 2010 when two boys were molested in Arizona and Missy was allowed to bail the LaFond siblings out.  I allege that there are more photographs of Lori and this molestation.  Out of respect for the minors, some stuff is hard to find, but Jeffrey Katzenberg knows the names of these boys and he needs to come clean about his knowledge of this crime.

Jeffrey's own son was molested, I allege, by both Lori and Brian LaFond with the help of Lori's current roommate, David, who lived right next door to the Katzenbergs.  It was David who delivered a minor Benjamin to Brian and Lori who were squatting across the street from the Katzenberg home, the allegation goes.  It is also alleged that Brian LaFond was found guilty and skipped out on his sentence by going to San Diego, CA to follow me around.  Eventually, he shot at me under the orders of his dominant sister who held the conviction over his head.  "Either do this for me, or I will tell law enforcement where you are," I imagine how that conversation went.

It was just over 21 years ago that this happened; almost to the day.  That shooting put me on the trail of a serial killer.  I found her too!

Everyone, I have been hearing her on this system tonight and she sounds like Missy and Lori are planning another false accusation of innocent people with kid molestation attached.  I am writing this here because I want law enforcement to know that the two people who lied are right across the street from Spin and Margie's place.  Both Missy and Lori like to do this when they are extorting me; for silence.  The entire reason that I don't do that is because I've been silent before and the pair didn't do anything but attack anyway.  False accusations are hurtful to people and we are dealing with malignant narcissists who get their false information from cell phone number portability and relay stations that use the stolen military computers in Lori's squat house/drug den.

I won't give in to drug dealers like someone else I know...

Finally, I don't think that anyone should be harboring terrorists and giving them a free place to live and commit terrorist acts like this.  Someone should let the police know that Lori and Brian are there and fugitives from justice.  I would hate for Lori's sister, Jacquie, and her husband to get into legal problems for what they already know Lori does.  This isn't one of those problems that is going to go away, we need to stamp it out right where the cockroaches live.