Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, May 3, 2024

Lori Was Threatening To Put Bags of Crystal Meth At My Father's Home...Then Junior Got Busted (Allegedly)

 


Rumor has it that Lori's brother, Brian LaFond, whom she calls "Junior" had an arrest yesterday.  Seems he's been driving around town, high, and without a valid driver's license.  Never had one, never will.  He's already been popped two other times in this same vehicle...maybe a different one...but the result is still the same.  Drugs in the car or on his person were likely found, but he already has several warrants for his arrest out of Arizona and a case involving Benjamin Katzenberg in Palm Springs.  Seems Junior doesn't like serving his sentences when he presents a false name.

I do believe that Martin's mother and father also have an arrest warrant arising from a break-in at Martin's old apartment in Palm Springs, CA.  There is a video of this break-in where Lori Jean LaFond and Brian LaFond introduce themselves to my boyfriend/informant partner, Christopher Monti with Jonathan Mendenhall present.  The video reveals that Lori pretends that she is working for the police and that she knows that both Christopher and I are informants for Bryan Anderson.  This was a long time before she filed that bogus restraining order where Lori says she doesn't know if I am an informant or not.  She definitely knew.

Hot dog!!!  Are we going to finally see Lori in bracelets that she didn't steal?  Let's hope so.  Let's also hope that they are tuberculosis testing Brian and giving him the attention he needs.  This is a dangerous criminal who has firearms in that home where his sister is still using drugs and planning his escape.

Are Missy Erickson and Lori LaFond going to "Thelma and Disease"?  Who knows as the drama continues....

In the meantime, Lori was threatening to put bags of crystal meth at my father's home so she could call the police on me or him or all of us.  I want this to stand as a warning to police that Lori has been planting drugs on people in her own family to send them to jail.  My father and my family have nothing to do with drugs, but I am the informant on this case that Lori would love to ruin the reputation of.  Don't fall for it.  Lori is the drug dealer and my father has been her target for years and years.