Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Sunday, August 13, 2023

She Threatened My Sister and Niece AGAIN! Somebody Better Get Her Put In Jail!

 I am appalled at the slowness of this investigation and the lack of concern for the obvious targets of Lori's hatred: MY FAMILY!

It has come to my attention that Melissa Erickson may have had something to do with the loss of the home that we lived in and the subsequent problems that my niece is having.  If I find out that Missy Erickson has or had anything to do with that situation, I will find her and drag her back to Arizona by her hair.  I am not kidding.

This is way too much.

A fugitive is a fugitive and a false bail surety that pretended that her "friends" were other people qualifies as more than just bail fraud, it has lots more implications than that.  I wouldn't be answering the door at Jackie Palmer's rentals if I was her.  She might just be the person that the U.S. Government is looking for.  Bailing out two very dangerous criminals that have tried to kill me, makes me furious with her.