Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Tuesday, August 1, 2023

It's Time For OUR Pep Talk Rapinoe!!! LOL!!! Personally, I Think You Are My Kind Of Woman!!!

 


So, when has any of this ever been easy?  Never.  You know it and so do I!

I don't like hearing people talk shit about our USWNT simply because they represent excellence.  Some people may think one thing and some others, but for my money, I love the Rapinoe Opus more than anything else.

Not the time to hold back Rapinoe, this is your time to shine.  I know we have thoroughbreds on our team, we need to uncork the bottle and let your wisdom lead these young ladies to a very certain future for women's athletics.  Don't shy away from greatness, that's not your style.  Kick greatness in the ass and let's win this thing!!!

Remember how many times you woke up and went to train for this very moment...now is the time to light that fire inside all of those girls that know what American Women's Soccer means to them.

I am so proud to be a member of your community Megan....it means so much to all of us!  

To be the champs, you gotta beat em all!!!  We are all rooting for you ladies!!!