Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Monday, July 3, 2023

Sometimes I Like To Post Some True Crime Stories That I Think Relate To Ours; On The Scientific Side of the Cases

 


Genetics will solve the cases of the people listed on Lori's "Slave Book" Lists.

The gender of the donator of the HIV virus to the victims will show intentional infections because of the sexuality of the victims; gay men.
Most of us have never had sex with a female or shot up drug with her.  The direction of infection from females (sexuality neutral suppose) is still the wrong gender for us.  Bill Cosby knows that when a straight man's DNA is found inside a gay woman.  It changes the argument that even if the gay woman might be accused of celebrity whistleblowing, the fact remains that her intent would NEVER BE to have sex with a man.

You see, most people make that argument all the time.  Ask a straight man if he ever intends to have sex with a man.  They have a way of letting you know in a variety of responses, but the gist of the tone is NO WAY!  It's the exact same for gay men when you ask about women...the feeling is NO Way!  So there IS A SEXUALITY issue with our rapes because the preference is different.  It also points out a very odd relationship between the female rapist and her brother.  What is it that the two have against the gay community?

Even when I was raped, I still believed and reported to the police that I'd heard that it was two men that I knew.  I never expected the blood inside my body to be that of a female, frozen or not.  It was somehow worse, I can't explain it.