There is something really odd about someone that spent years and years telling everyone that I'm a huge drug addict that spreads the AIDS virus through unprotected sex, then acts like she is some kind of person that "doesn't know anything about me since high school". She thinks that I am not allowed to have an opinion that I can express on a blog about the corruption involved in electronic harassment.
She thinks wrong. I submit that Lori is the person that was a drug dealer in high school because I bought drugs from her. Not directly, because she and I were not friends, but a friend of mine bought pot, I paid for it, he told me that's where he got the weed from. So, yeah, I think I have some kind of right to tell everyone what she is like. I also lived with the man that was her drug dealer in Palm Springs, California. She was quick to point that out to members of my family too. She did this so much during our "relationship", that it became a thing. On the one hand she told everyone that she was "Steven's sister" and then she told the police that he didn't sell drugs. Um, I think I would know since I'm the person that was with him while he was doing it.
She only told the police, that Steven wasn't a drug dealer, for the period that it took for my friend to purchase a huge amount of crystal meth for her with stolen monies from my teammate Benjamin Katzenberg. She used a fake id with Benjamin's sister's name on it to pull the money of an account held by Benjamin, his sister and his brother. The money was then used to buy copious amounts of meth. I was told that Missy and Leah facilitated the purchases from Steven for Lori and Brian. So when it comes to my ability and my right to inform the police who stole my friend's money and where it went, I think I might have a pretty good idea who stole it and what it went for. I've heard it was about $100,000 worth of crystal meth. That's a whole lot of meth wholesale. So there is my first point Ms. LaFond.
Secondly, I have friends that were with Lori on the morning that she came over and raped me. Two of them are Kevin and Jonathan. She left with a bowl of frozen blood and returned bloody and with my jewelry on. A gold necklace and a two of a kind gold bracelet (my father has the other one). There are photographs of the rape and one of them ended up on a postcard given to the police department. I don't have to prove it to tell all of you that is the truth. I also have a boyfriend that Lori met with on film (two different angles btw) and the things she has to say are 100% proof that she knew I was an informant, that she lies and says she works for the police and most important is that she is stalking me and telling him, "He works for HER now". That is Christopher's part of the story to tell.
So as to the "what proof does he have" part of Lori's defense on this system where she is the self proclaimed "Most Important Person", I want you all to know there is a whole lot more. Lori doesn't seem to understand that I don't need the proof she seeks because we aren't in a court of law yet. (Rest assured it is there) She wants to defend herself invisibly, so I will do her one better, I will tell you all about it on MY BLOG. I'm not some chicken shit liar that hides in the dark using the United States Marine Corps stolen system and internet.
Her only advantage is her psychotic way of making shit up and then using this system as some kind of tattletale propaganda. That's fine with me. Tattle all you want, Lori, I'm the one with the verifiable college degree. I'm the one that was employed by the U.S. Department of Justice with a crystal clean record. I'm the person with the courtroom experience. You haven't done anything that you've said you've done. It's all just a lie.
If I have to listen to her every single day and night, with her best buddy Christian by her side, then I have the right to tell you what her state of mind seems to be. I have the experience and the history. If not me, then who?
Her state of mind seems to be that of a washed up drug dealer that is burning out on crystal meth and amping it up with testosterone. She is getting more and more aggressive. I've seen this behavior before when she had me stalked in San Diego. She had so many people following me, I could tell she was angry. Then she ordered her brother, Brian LaFond, to shoot at me while I was driving to my street level apartment.
I saw it again while I was Steven's boyfriend. Lori even refers to Steven as, "Her family's drug dealer", in the video she made as she orchestrated the conspiracy to commit rape. There are other players, like Edgar and Jackson, that were used in this plot. They were unknowing victims of this crime too. She set the wheels in motion and planned my rape.
This is not usual in electronic harassment. Most of the people that harass others, in the commission of this crime, do not go around trying to kill them. Lori is one of the rare breeds that has to involve herself, personally, with each victim. The others may harass with voice to skull, but the last place they are going to be is inside the home of the targeted individual. Lori is a serial rapist and killer. That is the difference between Lori and the other operators. I made such a big deal out of this crime because I am special. I am the person that Lori just has to be next to. I grew up with her bothering my friends' families and my own. She can't cope with my success if she has implanted me. My successes are her failures. I never was in competition with her, she made that kind of thing her way of life. There is no competition. I am not a serial killer and she is. She wins. That's a competition I couldn't qualify for.
Keep working Christopher, we can make our future so bright with our friends and family.
Love to all,
Kevin
No comments:
Post a Comment
Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.