I have had enough of the apathy when it comes to where Lori is living and what she is doing in that squat house drug den of her sister's family. Actually the information I was given, and it may not be true, is that the complex is owned by the Palmer Family. Jackie is married to Carson Palmer according to her father's obituary. He has to know by now how fucking gross his sister in law is. This has to stop. It affects my life. She won't let me sleep. She won't leave me alone at work. She can't function unless her "doesn't exist" bff Christian isn't constantly harassing and threatening me for her!
It's become obvious over the years that she is still trying to make good on the death threats that she made back in high school. She is the person that used to threaten everyone, saying that she would kill them if they told on her. Well, I'm telling on her again. She isn't supposed to come near me according to what I've been told, General Etnyre told her. If I'm being harassed using this system, he's going to know it's her. He needs to know that she gave me HIV which her mother can confirm. He needs to know she has been trying to hurt me since I was in high school, as he has in his reports. He is the guy that told her not to lie to him about when she tried to kill his son.
It is really past time to put Lori in jail. She won't shut up and the people in that complex feel threatened by her. She shouldn't even be in contact with other humans while she and the other five freaks in that home spread disease by filling their baggies of dope with tuberculosis bacteria so others will get sick. Lori won't even take meds for her HIV. She wants everyone dead.
Please help me Jackie, I need your sister to stop and she needs to go to jail.
I am so tired of Lori's big problems being ignored. While I understand what a totally unmemorable kind of person she is, her scars last a lifetime if you live. She's obviously a rapist. You can't have unknowing victims of this crime implanted without a rape...it is a foreign body shoved into someone else's body while they are knocked out. Her HIV is something I am pretty sure her entire family knows about. She doesn't take meds because she likes to kill people using it. When delivered in a syringe, the victim gets much sicker much faster than a teensy drop of semen. It just takes longer. Lori fills up a syringe so a person's immune system is overwhelmed from the beginning. Normally, HIV takes time to overtake the immune system, but when Lori does it, it's a matter of weeks or less.
With all the other diseases she has, it combines to a overwhelmed immune system versus her septicemia. The patient succumbs in a tenth of the time, usually ending up in the hospital with a lung infection from Lori breathing her bacterial staph into their lungs, like a resuscitation. It's all designed to kill a person fast without making it look like it was intentional. But it is intentional. She'll even write their names on the tainted needles. Does that seem like something we've seen?
Apathy leads to more deaths. I heard that a child in that complex was found playing doctor with a needle he found right outside of her home!!! It probably had Brian's name on it or Christian's. There are needles everywhere over there and she's already shown she likes to infect little kids. Someone has to do something.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.