Lori has a lot of ways to clear a room...mostly just showing up does it. She's been known to get thrown out of bars within five to ten minutes of arriving. She's told off people the second she walks into a room. She's attended more high school class reunions than she did classes in high school. Who does that?
What I am mostly interested in is what her interest is in a certain intervention that she has been dying to ask me about. I'm not sure I know anything about an intervention that involves Lori since the Jackson Velin intervention when Lori tried to have him thrown into a rehab so that Lori could rob him just before his daughter's wedding. Lori has a variety of reasons for throwing strangers interventions...none of which have to do with helping a person.
I submit that if anyone needs an intervention it is Lori, but the problem is that nobody cares enough about her to have one. I certainly wouldn't waste my time. I know her mother wouldn't. She doesn't have enough friends to intervene, but our families do. She just loves the controversy.
So when Lori starts talking interventions and asking me questions, all I have to say is that my family and friends are all accounted for Lori and they are all sober. So what the fuck are you talking about???
I think that Jeffrey and Marilyn know, so why don't we all ask them today.
I don't like the implication that I need one either, Lori. I am 100% sober and I love being that way!!! How about you, dear? Needles running low or just your self esteem? Did Missy turn you down again? It must be so frustrating to have worked so long and hard only to have her right there where you can't even touch her? She should be in a quarantine!!!
Must be a lonely place to know everyone that knows you would rather you just keep on using drugs than to see you get sober??? I guess you don't mean as much to people as you think. Your friends could care less about how far in the toilet your life goes, just as long as you take them with you, right?
Don't throw an intervention for me Missy Erickson, when you could use one yourself. David, same. Christian, nobody cares. Brian, they gave up a long time ago. Leah, how sad your life has become. I learned in my rehab that we sink to our level of addiction with our friends in the same situation...I guess the LaFond Family Clinic for the Hopelessly Addicted has a very low success rate, and a really low income level. That's what you get for electing Lori LaFond the President of Mean.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.