I wanted everyone to know that I've finally made the decision to move on. Moving past former relationships and friends that would do me harm. I've been fighting for people that would never stand up for me. It wasn't a good decision. So from now on, the decisions I make will be for me only. I wanted to thank all of you that tried to talk some kind of sense into my former boyfriend who has chosen a much different path for himself and his family while putting mine in grave danger. I can't imagine what I did to him, but whatever it was, it was unintentional.
In the future we can all be sure that I am my own person without any ties to anyone else.
Thanks to everyone that tried. This adventure is worse when you care about people and they don't give a half a fuck about you. I've seen it so many times. I've had him slam the door in my face once too often.
Missy Erickson is to blame for all the problems of the last seven years. I hope she rots in Hell with her entire family.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.