Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Friday, March 25, 2022

I Really Like This "Chosen One": His Videos Are Clear and Concisely Made For The Targeted Individual

 


This is Terry Joel Junior.  A psychology coach and life coach who is a "chosen one"; the name he gives to Targeted Individuals.  I like the way that spins the victim into the power position.  I believe that a lot of what he has to say is helpful and he has some educated insight into the crime that we are investigating.

He also has a tutoring service where he provides one on one counseling for people with all kinds of issues.  You can find his web page at www.TerryJoelJunior.com

Lori isn't a narcissist; she is THE NARCISSIST!  She loves to create all these kinds of alternate realities in her head then tell everyone that they are true.  The key to remember is that these are alternate realities, skewed to what Lori wants to manipulate.  For example, Lori once met with Christopher and told him a pack of unbelievable lies about me, my family and her background with us.  What she had to say was absolutely NOTHING like I am or we are.  She wanted Christopher to believe that lie so he wouldn't like me.  Typical Lori shit.

We are working hard to diminish Lori's supply of people to use in this manner.  She needs, at 54, to learn how to stand on her own.  I have been doing this for a very long time because I am normal, but Lori needs servants to keep her going.  I'm definitely not that guy.  So listen to what Terry Joel has to say and try to reduce Lori's supply of people with me.  It makes it a whole lot easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.