Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Wednesday, March 23, 2022

To Change Negative Energy Is A Choice, Nothing Is Predetermined With Effort. Remind Jeffrey Who The Criminals Are, Not Who Missy Told Him Who They Are...We've Never Waivered!!!

 


As is almost always usual with Lori Jean LaFond, she is trying to create a very long week of negativity so that by the end, she will have someone, mostly me, in a bad mood and not peak performing my job.  I recognize that and will do better knowing the positives that come from negatives.  It's much better that she is so chatty.  As an informant, I hear my suspect every single minute of the day, that puts her on a microphone in Joshua Tree, high as a kite without a tail.

There are certainly negatives that come from someone that wants you dead, but the positives of that are the reminders that you are a survivor and your will to live is greater than her ability to make you die.  The heart of a warrior pumps blood to every part of a warrior's body, creating an energy that the best can use to make it work.

Most of you know the kind of negativity I've faced since the rape in 2007.  Every turn was thwarted with someone making a decision that I couldn't have foreseen.  Now, I know those risks too.  My choice is to take that understanding and not make those choices again.  I rely on me.  I rely on my team.  I rely on God.  I rely on my own positivity to create change.  We all could do a better job of focusing on the positive to make it work.

The only thing that allows growth comes from a positive situation.  Grass grows when there is enough light, enough water, enough food.... those are the positives that allow for growth, and they are universal.  I would like to remind all of you that we are the types of people that thrive under those positive environments.  Sure, the negatives come, but when they do, we are prepared with experience, talent and most of all, love.

I will remind my friend Klay of all the good things that have come in the past.  I will tell him that there will be even more in the future.  Traversing the negative unknowns can bring sadness, but it can also make us stronger and better.  Let's get to that, as soon as you are ready.  You lead, you don't follow.   Best of luck my friend.

Focus on the positives that negatives bring but use every positive to your advantage.

I can tell you that Lori is looking for a family to hurt.  She says it almost every single day and night.  She's recently tried with mine.  Again, Lori's understanding of how my family works is much different than the way it actually does.  She's not here to help anyone but herself.  This is a family of families that needs to come together instead of the way that Jeffrey and Missy tore it apart.  Now we can see what happens with a group of people that aren't working together.  Lori needs to see what families do when she takes aim at them.  I see the positives from that situation as universal too...no Lori, no more problems.  This can be achieved peacefully and without violence.  I can't imagine a better situation for a change.

The separation of my team falls squarely on the efforts of Bessie Smith, Missy Erickson and Jeffrey's neighbor David.  Clearly, we stood better as a team and they came to destroy that.  Why?  Well, after all these years it is pretty clear, they are the criminals.  It was clear to all of us before they got here too.  We do not promote the use of this system with the public and with law enforcement.  It's illegal.  It's immoral.  It's wrong.  I would say that even if it was strictly used against real criminals and the police.  It is against the law.  Period.  Arguably the members of a hate organization against the LGBTQ community wouldn't like this either and I would still feel the same way.  Nobody benefits from this system.  There isn't one instance in history where someone has come forward to say that brain linking has done more good than harm.  Nowhere.  If it did, people would know about it.

The USMC has an obligation to protect the lives of American citizens home and abroad.  That means all of us.  If these devices were stolen and one is inside my body, they should offer to take it out.  We need a responsible person to explain that to the proper authorities.  The Commander in Chief, President Joe Biden, must make the call to have these devices removed without any cost to the victims of this crime, at least the ones in our area.  These devices are from 29 Palms.  They should be taken out.  Anyone that uses this system with Lori Jean LaFond's permission should also be stopped.  She isn't military and she isn't law enforcement, she is the opposite.  She's a fugitive and has been kicked out of the military.... anything further is just meant to hurt people.

Would you let a mental patient walk around with the nuclear button?  Of course you wouldn't.  Why then has she been so hard to put into a courtroom so that she can explain her side of this story.  Not over this system like Tokyo Rose, spreading lies all over the internet and airwaves.  If she has something to say, let her say it in a court of law with all of the proof and evidence.

Michael Myers has escaped the mental ward again and she's still walking the street looking for people to kill.  Stop her Jeffrey.  Missy already showed you she didn't want to.  David has done the same.  Bessie too.  These aren't the people this crime hurt the most.  I submit they have been treated much better than the victims.  My friends weren't subjected to fair and equal treatment under the law.  The law stomped on us over and over again.  Now we have someone else stomping all over our rights.  I wouldn't suggest doing that to me any further, or any of them.  There is a breaking point of understanding, I am at mine.

There is one truth, I am ready to tell you mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.