Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Thursday, March 31, 2022

Barbie, That Bitch That Has Everything, Still Doesn't Have Any Morals, Friends, or Sympathy. What A Waste of Air!!!

 


Why not take the evidence my team already has and use it?  It's been 15 years since my rape with irrefutable evidence that Lori Jean LaFond and her brother were involved in my rape and subsequent harassment and cover up.  A crime that should have taken about a year to solve, is now in its 15th year without a single bit of help from anyone.  The people I entrusted to work on this project were all demolished by someone that believed a Barbie than the victims of this crime.  He didn't even believe his own son.

Wouldn't it be great if Missy lived up to her own hype?  She was supposed to be Jeffrey's savior and one and only confidant.  She's now living with Lori hopelessly hooked on crystal meth, infected with tuberculosis and not doing anything for anyone but Lori.  It's the most sickening case of pouty puss that I've ever seen.  Rather than admit that he was completely wrong about Missy Erickson, Bessie Smith and David, Jeffrey would rather sit around and wait for me to somehow screw up so I can end up in jail like Christopher and Anthony.  Neither one of them had to go to jail if they had just done the right thing in the first place, but they didn't and they paid the price for it.

Missy Erickson should have never been allowed near my team.  What Lori and Missy did to set up my beating and rape with Edgar, Steven, Jackson and myself is a conspiracy to commit a murder.  Think about it.  A smashed skull and gallons of frozen diseased blood forced up my ass, isn't to send a warning, it is an attempted murder.  Anyone that went into the planning or subsequent cover up is guilty of that attempt.  That's the law, period.  Any attempt to come here under false circumstances, like to "help Kevin's family", is also guilty.   This isn't a game little girl, this is reality.  When you seek to terrorize someone that a horrible crime has been committed against and that person is also a police informant, then you have committed a series of crimes.   Putting my own family in danger is also illegal.  There isn't any way to assuage your feelings about what you did, Jeff.  You don't live here, I had to.  Your kid came to me for help because he knew you'd fuck it up, and you did.

I've given up on ever having the kind of help that I deserved.  That doesn't prevent me from having the kind of evidence it takes to put Lori Jean LaFond away all on my own.  It would have been nice to have the MRI's that Missy stole from the hospital.  It would have been even nicer for the people that saw those MRI's that same night they were taken to have contacted me and told me that I was in serious health danger.  They didn't do that either.  It would have been helpful to have a copy of the police crime lab report when it first came out, but nobody thought that was a good idea either.  It makes you wonder just how many victims the same kind of thing had happen only to have other people cover it up.

I can't keep looking back at what my friends failed to do.  I can do this all on my own.  There won't really be any need to justify the actions taken because all along I've been posting what to do, how to do it, when to do it and so forth.  The answer is a clear "NO," from all of them!  I don't think that there has ever been a more lopsided showing of friendship in my life.  Only Lori's friends are like that, I thought, but I was wrong.  There should have been more commitment to this case for our community.  When you have the suspect dead to rights, the cops that help her, the judges that break the laws, it is time to pull the trigger.  My friends don't know how to do that.  It's ridiculous to continue to believe in people that won't even call, text or email.  So I don't.  I have an alternate plan but it doesn't include lots of the principles that I now have.  This should have been done for ME, the only person with the balls to stand up to every single cop at that department and say, "You broke the fucking law, you deserve prison!"

Palm Springs is a cesspool of garbage cops, drug dealers that run the town, and zombies that listen to Lori LaFond and her friends all day and night.  I have never wanted to live where Jeffrey is forcing me to.  I made it very clear to his wife that I was saving money to leave.  Instead, I was scapegoated into being the one and only person that Lori had to focus on in this area.  What a shitty thing to do to someone that tried harder than Benjamin's father to save his life.  You did virtually nothing Jeffrey...I hope you and your son can live with the mistakes that YOU made.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.