From the beginning of my implantation, Lori Jean LaFond has threatened my jobs. She started by having people hired to work where I did. This is a theme that she continues today. Though I've never mentioned where I work or who I work for, she has continued to stalk me and even told people like Deputy Fiebig and M. Katherine Jensen, Esq. where I work. She shouldn't, I've never mentioned that on either of my blogs.
This morning, she threatened my work again. The only way she knows who my boss is or when and where I work is because she is spying on me with remote neural monitoring. The threats are starting again because I work with some people that are new. She wants to try her lies out again. Someone needs to stop this dialogue. It's repetitious and not worth putting her friends and their families in danger. This is extortion. The girls have lied to their parents and now they want to stop me from telling their families. I'm the only person that tells the truth. So they need me to stop.
If she tries this again, I will go to the newspapers about Lori's theft of this system in the community that she stole it from. I still know my friends Kelly and Marc. Many others too. She won't last more than a week.
Stop the threats Lori, you aren't liked here for this crime as it is.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.