Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Thursday, March 31, 2022

Lori Is Trying So Hard To Do Something So Out of Character, But She Just Can't....BULLSHIT!!!

 


Lori tells people that she feels threatened by me, I can totally see why from her narcissist behavior.  She's committed crimes against me, she didn't want me to say anything.  I did.  She didn't like it.  I wasn't going to be her lifetime rape buddy.  I wasn't going to offer my body up like her other friends have.   I have respect for who I am, the others?  Not so much.

I can't tell you how many of the things above that could, should, and would have happened without Jeffrey's obstruction of justice.  There is nothing worse than someone that comes in half way and acts like he knows everything and how to handle it.  The advice he took?  He took the criminal's advice on how to stop them?  Huh?

So many mistakes that they don't look like mistakes any longer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.