Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Monday, August 23, 2021

The Ericson Family Is Once Again In The Middle of Meddling

 Listen up Erickson's of Long Beach, your fucking daughter is at it again with her girlfriend.  If I see one bit of your involvement in this case after your daughter robbed my mother, you will be prosecuted and I will make sure you spend time in jail.

I'm finished with letting you on my line if you are, I don't want you here any longer.  You are a distraction to our investigation that has now stretched into it's 11th year with nothing but horrible results because of your relationship with Jeffrey Katzenberg.  I want him prosecuted for divulging information to the suspects that allowed them to abuse my mother and father and steal my money.  Same with Christopher's family.  He did nothing but lie around and lavishing his own success that is all due to someone else.

Alice, we're done.