Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Monday, August 23, 2021

Jeffrey Is At It Again...Stalling For Someone That Tried To Have Me Killed

 Today I decided that I'm going to forget about Christopher, Anthony, and Jonathan's rapes and abuse.  They have made their decision to live with the secret of being raped by a woman.  Anthony and Christopher took a bribe from Jonathan's family that is keeping this from the public, an act of domestic terrorism.

My rape can be solved.  Jonathan's mother is housing evidence of the guilt of Lori J. LaFond.  He refuses to give that over to the authorities even though I have a friend on the San Diego Police Department.  He won't even turn that over for my own rape case.  That is an obstruction following the stalking in Arizona.

My rape case needed an attorney.  Jeffrey refuses to return the money he stole from my sister and mother.  He won't turn in Bessie Smith even though he knows that in the end I will have her prosecuted.  Period.

Missy, Bessie, and David stole this money and gave it to Jeffrey for one reason, he was behind the bail money that let Lori Jean LaFond out of jail in Arizona.  Christopher, Anthony, and Jonathan won't comment on that either.  Marie Monti and Alice Mendenhall are aware that this was done over 11 years ago and my rapist is now living, as a fugitive, in a home owned by her brother in law.  The threat is real and I have no help.

If someone cares, please talk to the police.  I can't be bothered with the Mendenhalls and Montis.