Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Lori's Paper Tiger: It's All Really Based on Impersonations of Other People

 


I call it Lorigami.  A paper tiger that she uses to represent herself to police, lawyers, judicial officers, and mostly to the victims of her crimes.  On face value someone might think that she is some kind of secret law enforcement officer, but the reality is that she has folded herself into a paper tiger that always has more information than she should have against someone that "she doesn't really know."

When Lori decided to try to take civil legal action against me during a period when she had already raped and threatened me...she did some things that made her look like a victim, but the reality was that she was talking to me on this system the entire time that she was feigning the victim.  The entire time that there was a restraining order, she was stalking me like a tiger.  She even went to Sedona, Arizona to try to commit a crime of violence against me while I was on vacation.  Her restraining order hadn't even been finalize yet by the court.  This is the two pronged attack of a stalker that uses both the police and lawyers to get the attention of their victim while traveling hundreds of miles to get to me, a police informant/victim, while on vacation.

Victims of this crime have known about the urban legend that is really Lori LaFond for many years.  I heard about her in San Diego.  The LGBTQ communities are very talkative when it comes to crimes against us.  When I heard about the female drug dealer that sells and turns into the police, a turn and burn, I was aware that this was where I came from.  A place that I vacationed in when I was implanted and infected intentionally with HIV.  Putting the cases of gang stalking in San Diego with the urban legend in Palm Springs took some sacrifice.  I was given the choice of staying employed while still being stalked or resigning with the option of being rehired, after I solved this crime back home in the desert.  I couldn't, with good conscience, put my loved colleagues in that situation with a clerk that admitted that he was having me followed.  I'd been shot at.  It wasn't safe for my judge or anyone at the federal court.

What I found out in my investigation was startling.  Some of my friends that I'd known since I was 18 or 19 years old were victims.  I knew that what we were dealing with had to do with stalking until Lori and Brian began talking to me on this system.  I'd tested my theory in San Diego before the shooting.  I knew that the people following me were aware of what I was thinking...that was an epiphany.  Lori is ultra aggressive as a predator.  She'll play both the victim and the enforcer at the same time.  Often times she uses her gender as a way to make a man look like he could only be the criminal as she is such a meek and mild smallish woman.  That's all bullshit.  A woman is just as capable as a man in a case of stalking.  

Lori has stolen tons of things from me over the years and it was me, not her, that wanted to get away from her tirades and attacks.  I was starting my new life somewhere else and college was a great escape.  That did nothing to stop her unwanted advances.  There is evidence of Lori stealing my car license plate while I was in college.  It is a personalized plate that says "KEV BOND" and the registered years is 1987.  I reported it stolen...Lori has that license plate.

Lori then did stuff like contact my girlfriend and my fraternity brothers...and still does on occasion.  She is a full scale stalker...and she thinks that this system of mind reading is so special, but lately, it's been getting more attention than she thought it would.

Now we have the opportunity to have this investigation talk to the Commanding General of the military base that already knows about this crime with Lori, her mental issues, and the fact that she has blamed me before for crimes and that his own son was experiencing the same.  It's a real shame that Lori continues to try to force something that simply isn't there because I have the injuries, not her.  I have the history.  I have the sister she contacted.  I have the dead brother in law.  I know her story better than she even does because of all her memory loss.  She's a drug addict without any conscience or empathy.  Dangerous is an understatement when it comes to her behavior and the way she doesn't manage her own health.  She needs mental help at a facility she can't leave or access a computer.  No drugs.  Only medication for her problems.

Make sure you don't cut your finger on her paper tiger... it could cut your own throat.  I seek a peaceful non-violent solution to this violent crime.  I hope you do too.