Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

I'm Having A Male Fantasy, But It Has Nothing To Do With Lori La...What's Her Name? Billie Eilish and Finneas "Male Fantasy" (My Favorite)

 


To be clear....I remember in high school the girl that bullied me....but I never really knew her name.   There are no "fantasies" of mine that include her.  I fantasize in men, not boys, men.  Lori has this problem with wanting to be obsessed over by a man...even a gay man.  She needs to keep looking because I'm definitely not that guy.

I have a boyfriend that I love...and puppies I need to attend to.  Not some psycho girl with a weird need to steal my underwear and wear them.  She has all of my high school yearbooks and my basketball uniform.  She stole my class ring with my signature inside.  I guess she uses them to make up some story...the truth is that she wasn't allowed to be near me, allegedly, according to some other problems with kids.

Is that true?  It didn't work, she's followed me around ever since.

Billie's song is about something totally different.  It's beautiful and the melody is something I could never have dreamed up.  She's special and Claudia's boyfriend isn't bad either.