Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Thursday, August 5, 2021

Am I The ONLY Person That Cares If Lori DIES? I Appear To Be The Only Person Looking Out For Her Physical and Mental Health..."Sisters and Family" Don't Seem To Be Living Up To Her Expectations

 Gay man aren't the only ones that die of AIDS(FYI, Lori)...untreated lesbians do too!!!  In fact, almost everyone can get AIDS, and can live long healthy lives, but if you fail to go to the doctor and get treatment....the end is the almost always sad and painful.

Saving lives is what this project is about...Lori once told me after she raped me, "Now you go out there and give this to everyone so that they know what I'm going through!" Meaning that Lori has AIDS and she wanted me and all of her rape victims to let you know she does!

See Lori, I did what you told me to do MINUS giving this virus to everyone.  I didn't think that fit my morals.


Why does everyone want to see Lori like this except me?

If someone just did something she could still live her life normally...without infecting others.

I was trying to save her from this.