Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Sunday, August 29, 2021

I Wrote Two Very Long Posts Tonight Then Realized That Jeffrey Was Going To Punish Me For Them

 


I have a ton to say tonight about what Jeffrey and his girlfriend just tried to pull off again, but then I realized that's what Missy Erickson wants me to do.  I'm not the least bit interested in setting her wheels in motion for another stab at ruining the Katzenberg's.

Jeffrey has all of the money I saved for an attorney.  He won't let me have it.  My life is in severe danger.  He flatly refuses to give it back to me or my sister.  Period.

If Christopher has proof that Lori said that Jeffrey, Missy, and Bessie stole this money, then he will be complicit if he doesn't report it to the local authorities.  My sister is being played with by a man that has a real problem with child molesters.  I want an attorney to protect myself.  Jeffrey and his wife flatly refuse to give me back the money I earned.  It's not his or my sister's it's mine.

My life is in real danger.  I've already had a gun shoot at me in San Diego.  I've already been beaten to near death in Palm Springs, California.  I've already seen Lori's four year boyfriend hide the evidence of that crime for her.  I am definitely in a position to be killed.  Bryan Anderson is clearly hiding evidence from the Riverside Crime Lab.  He told me to report the rape and when it turned out to be Lori, he balked at getting me a district attorney which is what the law requires.

I deleted two other posts because Jeffrey will use them to hurt me.  He does this all the time.  I did nothing to him.   I feel like Jeffrey is extorting me and my sister with this money.  He knows that he's done something horrible here.  I want him to know that I tried...he didn't do anything.