Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Sunday, August 29, 2021

I Want This Chip Shut Off Completely. It Hurts Way Too Much!!!

 I want my microchip blocked from ever being used on this system again.  I can't believe that this military chip has been inside me for so long and I've never consented to it being there.  I am a 100% civilian.  I've never given Sgt. Maj. Eugene LaFond the permission to install this or turn it on.  I want it shut off for good.

This fucking thing is not supposed to be inside of me.

I also want the military to take it out of my body. 

Lori LaFond put this inside my body in 1987 and I never gave her permission to do so.

Please find someone...Mr. Rossi or General Etnyre or Colonel Robertson to have this fucking thing shut off for good.  I don't want Lori to ever be able to put me on this thing again.

Please someone help me.

I'm desperate.