Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Does He Have The Movies Or Not: It's Time To Subpoena Jeffrey Katzenberg and His Wife

 

THIS IS THE SCENE I TALKED ABOUT IN THE HEADER.  THIS IS WHAT I EXPECT A PARENT TO BE LIKE WHEN HE SEES HIS OWN KID GETTING RAPED ON FILM...NOT WHAT JEFFREY HAS SHOWN ANY OF US.

Lori Jean LaFond has had a thing for making a "snuff film" for many years.  She's told her parents about it.  She's talked to her friends about it.  Some people think that what she did do by injecting her frozen tainted blood inside of our bodies, is the same thing.  Snuff films of her "slaves" that she tortures for years and years before they died of AIDS; until the new class of antivirals saved our lives.

There are many films of Lori Jean LaFond with her victims.  Some even have Missy Erickson in them.  Sometimes Missy is on the phone with her.  Sometimes Missy is seen talking about spitting on the victim before his rape in his own home; what was she doing there?  There are more films of children being intentionally infected and threatened that if they talked, she would have them killed.  Lori has this problem of taking movies and turning them into trophies.  You would think that the police chief would have talked to the person he asked me to send him, but instead, Lori intercepted Anthony and the information about the films he saw, first hand, was ignored.  Thanks Officer Rae Fernandez or was it Officer Nick Andre this time...you two shouldn't have kids.

Two nights ago, I was told that Jeffrey and Marilyn Katzenberg were in receipt of these films, which, in most cases would give me hope that a parent of these victims would finally come through, but two days later and an entire night of Christian and Lori screaming their lungs out at me, tells me that Jeffrey is up to his old tricks.  I'm not stupid and I know how to take care of films like this.  You don't wait two full days and let the rapist have at any of the victims by screaming and threatening them all day and night.  Jeffrey has had lots of evidence that he's suppressed from law enforcement.  He literally watched while Lori prepared a fake crime lab report, faked a restraining order, then watched and did nothing while her whole gang of criminals followed me to Sedona, Arizona on vacation to kill me.  Why else fake all of this evidence?

I have absolutely no confidence in Jeffrey or Marilyn Katzenberg.  They have made the victims suffer now beyond anything I've ever heard of.  He's the subject of a bail fraud case that let Lori LaFond out of jail and obstruction for the lies he told to Christopher, the other informant, and all of the other witnesses he suppressed.  Emotional blackmail is what he used to keep them quiet, crying about how this kind of obstruction would ruin his family.  Why is that our problem???

I just wanted everyone to know that he will use these films as leverage for his crimes against my team.  I think anyone that sits through a rape film with snuff outcomes is a maniacal hurtful criminal.  He and his lawyer should have already given these to our U.S. Attorney without making some kind of deal with Missy Erickson.  This has happened before.  She stole my bank account for Lori and then proceeded to live the next six and a half years high on crystal meth while the group in that home tortured me, my sister, my father and my family.  Who is this Hollywood producer without a soul? Why hasn't his wife stepped up and turned these over?

I want Christopher to know that if these movies are in his possession and he refuses to turn them over, then he needs to go to his attorney to see the AUSA and have them subpoenaed immediately!  Remember this is the same guy that told everyone not to report what they knew about my San Diego shooting.  He wanted them to take a year off and it's been twelve.  I want him to feel what it's like to be as pressured as I have been.

He's had them for 48 hours now Christopher....by the end of 72 hours they are either in our hands or the hands of the prosecutor that I told you to contact.  There is no more holding this shit over my head.  He'll do it forever if he gets the chance.  I'm not responsible for his poor choices in the past, he is.  It's time for Jeffrey to feel the pressure that he, alone, caused.

I've already lived through not being important enough to warrant Jeffrey and Marilyn's truth.  I've already been dehumanized by Jeffrey and my friends after Sedona, Arizona.  I've already begged my boyfriend to do more for me and less for Jeffrey, but to no avail.  Clearly Missy Erickson was far more important than the person that stood up to Lori after a lifetime of bullying while her whole crew lived right down the street from me and started having meetings with my own sister; a target of Lori's for many decades.  Not only was I not good enough for Jeffrey, he had to show me that he could hurt me more by stealing my bank account, lying to my sister, abusing my mother and father (both way past elderly status).  The only thing he's ever done is....nothing.  Absolutely nothing.  I have the same amount of respect for him.

What deal did Missy Erickson strike this time?

I will remind everyone that when Anthony Dabiere saw these films, shown to him by Lori Jean LaFond, he was sickened.  She had him arrested for seeing them and not being impressed.  When he did the right thing by going to the Police Chief, who asked me, in person to send him anyone with knowledge about these films, the chief told me in an email that Anthony was "in custody" at the time (a lie) and that he possessed no credible information about this crime.  Bullshit Chief Reyes...you are full of shit.  I bet if it was one of your beautiful children on those films, you would have been more interested.  Instead, two of the kids in the films were re-abused in Sedona, Arizona while your best friend Lori LaFond stalked me and my friends on vacation.  In other words, Chief, you fucking blew it.

So did Jeff and Marilyn.  There is no excuse for the ignorance shown by the Katzenberg family.  Their own son and best friend were brutally raped and infected and Jeffrey still did nothing to find the rapist.  His own security, the best in the world, has failed our community in favor of Missy Erickson; and now she wants a deal.  Bullshit again.  She was in Arizona when the boys were raped telling them to be "nice to Lori".  Fuck that.  They'd already been drugged and likely infected by that cunt and here's her girlfriend doing again.  That isn't the kind of person you give a free pass to is it Jeff?  She also is allegedly the person that posed as a surety on a bond that released Lori from jail under a fake name (I've heard it was either Jessica Erickson or Laura Katzenberg) using Jeffrey's own money.

This isn't the way you investigate crime, it's how you help the criminals get away with it.  I have zero confidence in Jeffrey and his wife...they still have all of my stolen money. 

Christopher you need to be harder than ever on them.