Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Monday, July 12, 2021

Today's Blog Header: Respect Each Other For The Common Good Of All

 


Lori tells me she hates me every single day.  I'm not thinking that I feel that same way about her.  There are things that she does that I do hate, but I have trouble saying that I hate anyone.  People have their own experiences in life and who am I to say how they should feel about them?  I do resent being lied about to people that I know and love simply because it goes against what they know about me.  Someone that doesn't know Lori and should be warned about her dangerous activity should have been handled by the police, but since they don't warn the public about the dangers of being gay in Palm Springs, I think, as an informant and her victim, that I should say something to them.

I don't want any parent thinking that I didn't do this for their child if Lori should get her hands on them too.  This is here for you all to use to explain your situation.  I know it is hard to live this life with Lori in it, but in the future I'm hoping that people will be on guard just in case she breaks free and starts infecting people again.

Be kind to each other.  I know what she is like.