Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Friday, July 2, 2021

Okay, So She's Threatening To Hire A Hitman...Is Lori Actually Stupid?

 


I can't imagine there was too much wisdom shown this morning when Lori started in with her usual stupidity.  She is currently looking for a hitman and has made no bones about it.  Then she starts saying stupid shit like, "Is that a bad idea?"

Well, Lori, I can't imagine that all the years of telling everyone that your brother, Brian, was a hitman for the mafia, hasn't afforded you that answer but just in case you were wondering, "Yes, it is a bad idea to be looking for a hitman while you are being investigated for a mind reading crime that involves shootings and other violent crimes."  I don't know if you think we're idiots or if you just are one.

Brian, Lori's brother, has already admitted that he was the shooter in my San Diego case, which took a huge amount of courage.  He knows there is a huge amount of cellphone evidence implicating him but more important, his sister.  Lori, the overbearing sister, basically blackmailed him into it with past crimes.  The fact that the target was me, a person she hadn't seen in 16 years, shows that Lori's odd obsessions about killing me have lasted decades.  I appreciated Brian's honesty on behalf of his mother and intend to forgive him for that trespass.  His sister is a much different story.

You can tell the one sibling with a conscience and the other one that doesn't.

Lori has this fantasy story that involves me that I don't know or care about.  She'll do just about anything to make it happen.   I just want to show everyone how she uses that crime to threaten me for a future shooting.  She just loves to use rape and shooting to strike fear into the hearts of her victims.  What may sound innocuous or a joke to the lay person, sounds much different to a victim, especially when she referencing committing the same crime against them again.

Now she's starting up again, but I'm different than before.

I'm much more cautious and I'm involved in this investigation.  I just wanted to make people aware that she is going nuts again plotting another violent crime.