Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Friday, June 4, 2021

Let Go Of All The Things She Says To You...And Believe That Your Day Is Coming!!!

 


I just spent a few minutes remembering some of the shittiest things that Lori and her friends did to me.  It's really difficult for anyone to understand just how badly I want to see this little bitch thrown in jail forever and ever.

Then I realized what my sister missed out on and what Lori took from her and rather than getting angry, I just decided that it's Lori that will have to deal with the shit she's caused when we get everyone out of the way that doesn't know or understand that.  I want to have this bitch feel something horrible in her life...she needs it more than anyone.

It's time for me to let that feeling go too...I just reminded myself of all the people she manipulated and how many are still helping her.

She and they need to be stopped...soon.