Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Friday, June 4, 2021

Sins Against HER Family??? This Bitch Lori Tried To Kill Me In Arizona...After A Lifetime Of Stalking Me In California

 


No, seriously Leslie, she said it.  I know.  Lori's got a whole lot of screws loose in that pig headed brain of hers, but telling me that she has to kill me because of my "sins against her family", tells me one thing.  Lori actually thinks she's God.  One thing that I know for certain is that she isn't.

Every single day I either go to sleep or wake up, this little mental patient is screaming at me about something ridiculous.  Is there a single person out there that hears our party line that thinks she wouldn't be responsible for my death?  I mean, literally she goes around acting like I am some target for all the drug dealers in the area because I am an informant.  Listen everyone, I haven't been involved in drugs in over 15 years and I wouldn't have the first idea who sells drugs anywhere.  Also, I would like to point out that it is Lori that goes around breaking into drug dealer's homes and robbing them.  I have no interest in any kind of drug informant work.  I am strictly here to even the playing field for the innocent and the already raped.

Someone needs to point out to the police that this makes them look even more gaycist to allow her to continue without their information in a country where microwave crimes have been headline news as recently as this week.  Someone is using microwave weaponry against American citizens in this country and at our embassies.  I want to hand deliver one of the worst domestic terrorists in the history of bad people.  Her name is Lori Jean LaFond.  I can prove her history with this technology.  I can prove she raped me.  I can prove that her family knows that she is familiar with her "father's invention" (which it is most definitely not).  Lori is living in some kind of gay alternate reality where she is the queen of all gay men.  Honey, we have much better queens than you, and they don't want to stop us from having sex, relationships, or families...that's you Lori.

I have seen this mini-bitch run away or blame someone else for her problems for as long as I can remember.  She has always tried to get people into trouble since she was a little baby psycho back in the fifth or sixth grade.  The reason she is the way she is, has to do with her getting away with it for so damn long.  Is nobody willing to take her on?  I know I am.

So, yeah, I'm a bit concerned that we haven't made any attempt to have her brought in for questioning, Bryan Anderson.  She is the most likely suspect that I've ever known...because she is talking to me and I know her voice.  Is an eye witness better than an ear witness?  What's the difference?