Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Play This At My Funeral And Remember I Once Loved All Of You (Except Lori)

 


After a lot of soul searching I've decided that the reason God put me on this planet was to suffer.  Since the age of 9, I've lived a life of internal pain that never went away.  When I realized that the things that life has to offer are all determined by a Hollywood producer and his wife, I came to the conclusion that, that which is God and that which is man...should never be allowed.

When someone finds this story and understands the amount of selfish hate directed at me and my family was all due to the work of four cynical, lonely, old women....and one really horrible boyfriend....I want you to know that I won't look back in anger...I will look back with disgust at the people that play God.