Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

He's Still Fucking Around Too Much...What In The Fuck Is Jeffrey Katzenberg's Problem

 What in the actual fuck are Jeffrey and Marilyn Katzenberg doing?  I hear everything from stalling, to helping Missy Erickson's Family, to trying to help Lori to kill me, but one thing is for certain.  Bessie Smith stole my money and gave it to Jeffrey.  She now lives with him and refuses to go to the police after text messages to the Erickson's show that Lori blamed both Missy and Bessie for stealing it.


This is bullshit Christopher.  You are trading my life for the advice of Jeffrey Katzenberg who has shown little to no interest in doing anything more than help the criminals.  He's never done anything honest in this investigation.  He's spent more time with the criminals than he did with the victims of this crime.  I'm over living where he forced me to stay.  I am over living without representation while he sits and watches Lori burn my skin to the point of bleeding simply to get his attention.  That is an illegal act.  It's extortion from my point of view.


His plan to help Missy Erickson will fail miserably and she's dying of tuberculosis while her own mother and father continue to stall justice for their piece of shit daughter.  Where in the fuck are the real parents in this fucking crime???

Why would Christopher trade 11 years of my life to someone that has done nothing but steal from me and demean me to the point of a rape victim without a voice again.  He's an asshole and he hasn't done one single thing for anyone but the criminals.  Why isn't a U.S. Attorney involved like I told Jonathan to do???