Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Sunday, June 27, 2021

First He Robbed My Mother, Then He Acted Like He Was Doing Was A Favor, Now I'm Going To Have Him Arrested

 


Somewhere in the middle of nowhere is where my friends left me to die.  They took the advice of Jeffrey Katzenberg and stopped being my friends.  One day they were here and the next, they were gone. I died of a broken heart.  I couldn't believe that they weren't anywhere around, I was so used to their faces and laughter that I could feel their presence and their loss at the same time.

At first I was told that Jeffrey had found and told my closest friends that in order for him to help me they would have to leave my life for a year.  I've never heard of a grown man telling people that I loved that they had to leave me.  Who would do something so sinister and hurtful?  I never lived my life in a way that anyone would want to hurt me like that, now a complete stranger was approaching my closest allies and telling them to leave.

My heart was empty.  Soon I felt weak.  Slowly I died of loneliness.

My friendships were once the most important things in my life then I realized they left because they weren't strong enough to survive the hate that forced us apart.  When one year turned into two and two into three...I began to realize that life had moved on.  All of them were gone. 

The only question that I had at the end of my life was why did Jeffrey ruin every single friendship in my life?  What was his point?

He had no answer...just like all my friends that left.  I'll never see them ever again...