Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

You Can Stop Giving Me Advice About Christopher, I Know, He's Not The Right Person For Me...But Let Me Tell You Why

 

Here's the reason so everyone can stop telling me that I can do better.  I know I can and I deserve better than I've been treated.

The story I have to go on from Lori and her friends is that Jonathan, Barbara, Anthony, and Christopher, used Sedona, to piss Lori off at me then moved to San Diego where they can start their new life.  

What I was told is that I was supposed to live with Christopher there, but Mrs. Mendenhall balked when she decided that it wasn't right for Jeffrey to try to add his family to that list.  Yes, even though he kept me from Christopher for years and years, Jeffrey thought he would add his friends to the list of people moving to San Diego.  Like a pork belly rider to a bill in Congress.  So rather than Mrs. Mendenhall growing a pair and saying, "No, just Kevin", she decided to say no to me and Christopher all together.  She literally traded my life to Jeffrey so that he could steal all my money and torture me for another three years.  Why in the fuck is Jeffrey making calls for my life?  Who in the fuck is Jeffery.  I know him as well as I know Lori...not at all.  So far he's stalked me to Arizona with his whore, his wife, and his kid....and tried to have me arrested.

Then he threatened Jonathan and Anthony to not tell me they were there...which violated a restraining order and other federal laws.

Then he and his crew of thieves, stole $35,000 from my bank account.  Then he lied to my sister and ignored her for the next five years.

So Mrs. Mendenhall is deciding my life for me, but I have a problem with that.  She literally can keep me from seeing Christopher but she can't go to the feds with Jonathan's information about this crime because he's a wittle bitty baby?  I got news for all involved.  First, I don't want to live in San Diego with Christopher or his family.  Second, I have nothing to say to Alice Mendenhall or her kid.  Third, I wanted to ask Marilyn who the fuck she thinks she is?

Now I want to ask all the members of Jeffrey's team, who in the fuck do you think you are keeping me in danger because you couldn't move when I did? What kind of friends are you?  What a horrible thing to do...Martin?  Benjamin? Leah?  I used to love Christopher but now you are the new Lisa.

These so called friends used me to keep Lori occupied. Um, stupid idiots, she's a god damned serial killer...what in the fuck do you think you are doing?

Here's the real truth.  I no longer want to live anywhere near someone like Jonathan who steals boyfriends for decades, keeps my sex life non existent, and lives like a king in a castle by the sea.  What in the fuck is wrong with you all.

Go live your life with the Mendenhalls Christopher, they love you more than I do and vice versa.