Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Friday, April 9, 2021

Putting A REAL Name To "Jessica's" Fake Id: As It Turns Out, The Real Jessica Is Missy Erickson's Sister That Lori Is Obsessed Over

 


I've always been under the impression that if people really knew the identity of the woman that rapes gay men and intentionally gives them HIV, they would speak out against her, now I'm finding out that it is true.  There have been many rape cases involving Lori Jean LaFond and none of them have ever been solved.  I know I reported a rape and that there was evidence available to catch the culprits because I read the lab report and heard the Chief of Police tell me that I was "right on the money" and that there was enough evidence to "catch these guys".  Years later, the Chief then lied to me about what I absolutely saw...in favor of our rapist.  So now we know how those cases go unexplored.  We know where the problem lies.  That's a good thing.

Apparently when Lori rapes someone she keeps very close tabs on what that victim does, like go to the hospital to report the crime and steal medical records to keep the victims from receiving medical help.  Lori also likes to call off a detective that is called by the hospital to come and take a rape report...she doesn't like anyone to know that the victim has been raped.  Apparently that has caused Lori problems in the past.  In my case, she was so excited that she'd raped me that she was ready to stop any attempt I made to report my rape.  She takes great pride in this, I remind her that it is a crime.

During my rape Lori stole a gold rope necklace that was around my neck and a gold bracelet that was made out of my mom and dad's high school class rings.  There are only two like it in this universe.  My father has one, and Lori stole the other off of my body.  Lori needs to realize something...those stolen items are proof that she raped me.  The other stolen items from my family show a long period of stalking.  Lori acts like her mother and father knew she stole this stuff, but the truth has yet to be seen.

Other serials have been caught because of their trophies too.  See this:


Now that we are certain that Lori and her friends like to over work a cell of friends to gain the money they need for drugs and to live on, we can also be certain that there are lots of trophies in Lori's possession.  I can't imagine what it must be like for Lori to sit around all day masturbating to the sight of her trophies.  One of the stories I watched even explained how Lori might try to have Missy wear some of her stolen items as a sign of dominance and sexual prowess.  If Missy is wearing something from a victim, it makes Lori feel the sexual feelings from the past when she stole it.  Missy is like a living trophy for other victim's pain.  It's a sad state of affairs when a den of drugs is used as some kind of hide out for sexual deviants.

Continuing to try to help Lori get away with all of her sexual assaults on gay men is pointless and only makes Lori look all that much more guilty.  All of her fake information and disguises don't change the fact that many men have accused Lori of raping them, only they called her "Jessica".  We, the victims, all know that Lori has this thing for our sisters.  She calls her friends "sisters".  She calls female cops, "sisters".  Jessica Christine "Ek" is the sister of her girlfriend Missy Erickson.  Lori wanted to be her love interest's family so badly that she used her own girlfriend's sister's name to commit crimes with each other.  It's sad to think that Missy would allow Lori to do this. 

In the meantime, I've got a really drug addicted violent crazy woman after me and because her attorney filed a misguided restraining order, I can't really do much about it.