Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Thursday, April 15, 2021

A Murder Of A Gay Person, In Palm Springs? And They Are Waiting For Lab Results Again....You Don't Really Expect The PSPD To Find The Killer Do You? I Feel Sorry For Her!

 


My heart goes out to this woman that has entrusted her wife's murder to the care of the Palm Springs, California Police Department.  If she thinks this part is bad, just wait until the test results come back with suspects and the Police Chief tells her that there is nothing he can do for her.  I've been down that road too.  Isn't this a similar kind of case?  A gay woman murdered in her home while someone slept or worked...?  This is the same kind of shit.  They didn't even come out for an investigation when there was evidence of a robbery and blood everywhere.  This isn't the town to be gay and have a violent crime committed against your spouse.  The Chief doesn't care.

It's time that someone realizes that crimes against the LGBTQ community run rampant in Palm Springs because of a choice the police made to work with Lori Jean LaFond.  She's "exterminating" us, her own words.

This whole mess is hinging on whether or not lab results show a suspect?  I've heard that one before too.  I've even seen the suspects' DNA on the lab report that "had to be there for me to talk to a district attorney"; which never happened.  This woman is in for the run around of her life...I'd rather investigate for her.  I do a better job.