Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Long Week Everyone...I Will Be Working On The Blog On My Days Off...So Keep Posted!!!

 


Fixing my mental health is something that I've had to put off for a long time because of this crime.  You can't just walk into a psych office and tell them this story and get help that is on point.  Most mental health professionals have no scientific explanation for what it is that I suffer from in terms of mind reading; especially after so many years.  Really the Police Chief, Bryan Reyes left me with zero options when he let Lori go.  What was I supposed to do about my health physically or mentally.

It's not like anyone is saying that I didn't get raped except the police department.  What assholes...um...yeah, that's what I meant to say.

Today I am going to work on healing my head on my own.

I will be writing on my two days off so stay posted and if you have any ideas about how to stop Lori LaFond from hurting, me, my friends, my family or theirs, please let us know!!!

I would love for my team to hear from you with words of encouragement.  This is a long investigation and someone need to take care of their spiritual side too.  I am all alone out here and Lori is trying to get violent so inner peace is all I am hoping for.

Thanks for reading and caring.