Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Congrats Billie and Finneas: Perfect Record of the Year For This Past Year!!! Love You, Guys

 


I just wanted to say thank you to Billie for understanding how powerful this image is and what it means to her and myself.  For me, this was the one that got me...this young man's story is featured and the desperation that you see him go through is both terrifying and mesmerizing.  This year of Covid-19 has shown us all that we need that person in our life that can save us from the "fall from the Golden".

I just want everyone to know that someone loves you somewhere...life can change at any moment.

Congratulations to all the Grammy winners and support to all of those people that don't support the Grammy's too.  We are all in this world together...beautiful music doesn't need an award, but when it is, I like to congratulate too.

Let's all make beautiful music again.
Kevin

They were standing right there...
I kinda thought they might care...