Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Hey Everyone, Have You Met Our Friend Elliot? He's Super Cool and Really Good At Everything...So Proud!!!

 


A while back my friend Elliot pictured here, got me in touch with a girl that was working for VICE tv.  Her name was Ellen somebody...any way Elliot got me in touch with the VICE people and they eventually did a really great story on electronic harassment.  Lori intervened and I wasn't used on the show, but I did interview three or four times with them and they got some really great information.  They know that Lori LaFond is behind this crime in Palm Springs, California. 

I can hardly wait until Elliot and I get a chance to catch up.  I have a feeling he's going to be a busy guy the next few weeks.

Much love and all my respect to you El,
Kevin and Christopher