Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Sunday, April 5, 2020

Even Captain Obvious Knows There's Something Fishy Going On Here in Palm Springs, California


You know something?  I've been selfish, I should have asked all of you out there to let me know what you think makes it obvious that Lori LaFond is the person masterminding the electronic harassment domestic terrorism here in Palm Springs?  What is your story?  What is really standing out as questionable in your life?

Mine, for today, is that restraining order and the trip to Sedona, Arizona...too coincidental for me to think that Lori would file a restraining order then show up in Sedona right at the same time that the Police Chief lied about the crime lab report?  It's too much.  As you all know Lori doesn't really drive, she has a driver to most places.  That's a six-hour drive from our area of California to Sedona.  Way too far and too coincidental for Lori not to be following me.

What do you think smells fishy in your story?

I'm pretty sure that if everyone got together we could all compare notes.