Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Friday, March 20, 2020

Yesterday's Blog Header: To Avoid And To Prevent...?


I wanted everyone to get a second chance to read this blog header before it got changed.  I wanted everyone to know that we've been through this in the gay community of Palm Springs before.  Lori targeted people with the AIDS virus for many years, essentially the virus hunted us.  Now we are in a situation where lots of people are getting sick without knowing where it is coming from.  I am certain that there are more people that can help others out there.  Remember this isn't a case of the virus hunting you down, this is a case of the virus being avoided.  Stay home if you can and read a book!

I just want Christopher to know I love him and our puppy...and kitty.

To everyone out there, please be safe.