Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Friday, March 20, 2020

With The Targets Of Lori LaFond's Mind Reading Tech, It Was Like The AIDS Virus Was Hunting Us Down


In order for Lori LaFond and her friends to read your mind, she had to get her hands on you.  This was accomplished by using some kind of knock out drug, probably a barbiturate of some kind.  The first part of that whole analysis is that Lori would be sticking a foreign body inside of the victim's body somewhere near the temple of the skull.  I don't know why people don't understand that this shows a capacity that many people don't have.  The capacity to immobilize a person and to violate their body without their permission.  A rape.  The second part of this crime is the intentional infection of the HIV virus that came along with the implantation of these chips.

If you know Lori, she is hardly concerned with cleanliness or sterility.  She knew she had the virus that causes AIDS and while she had these men and women unconscious, she decided that they should know what it is like to have HIV, without even telling them.  She essentially hunted down people to infect through other people that she'd already implanted.  She is essentially a "virus hunter" of human beings.  This is very unlike the coronavirus.  One thing that I wanted to get across to the police is that if they came out and said someone was raping gay men and intentionally infecting them, that these men could avoid infection by using PrEP.  Unfortunately, our police department decided that things like broken skulls and bloody clothes did not amount to a rape...and wouldn't investigate more.  It was totally irresponsible.  I even gave them my lab reports to show that I am very diligent about my health and that when raped, the rapist had a myriad of diseases that she is not being treated for.

Lori is a virus hunter...and she uses this system and her diseases to stalk her prey.

What many of you may or may not know is that right after Lori infected and implanted me with the chip and HIV virus, she went around telling everyone that I knew that I was HIV positive and that I didn't tell anyone I had it.  This is something that I've wondered about for years.  Why would someone I don't know or like know something so personal about me right after this happened?  Why then would she tell everyone this private matter?  Remember this was in 1987, HIV was a death sentence, the stigma was horrible, and Lori already had the HIV virus.  If you know Lori, you know that she is a person that ALWAYS NEEDS TO BLAME SOMEONE FOR HER CIRCUMSTANCES.  I represented someone she knew, found out was gay, and could point to if she said that I infected her...she needed someone to blame.

I can assure all of you that even she has admitted that I didn't give her this virus in her restraining order.  Also, I didn't give it to her brother either.  I didn't have this virus until my second year of college and that was "after high school", so if Lori told you this lie it was because she's the person that infected me AND infected her brother.  She would then follow me around to see if she could meet other gay friends of mine thinking that she could say, "Kevin infected this person and he infected me."  So Lori's need to have some connection to me, a person that she knew she infected, became something of a lifetime stalking looking for anyone that she could blame this virus on...that could be related to me.  It's not how it happened.