Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Indicting DNA From An Attempted Murder: Paula Zahn Gave Me This Idea, What A Story!!!


This is the amazing story of a woman who was ambushed in her home and left for dead with a horrible brain injury.  I know that feeling very well.  I would like to impress on all of you that we have a crime lab report from the serious amount of blood left on my jeans when I was left bleeding to die.

In this case the attempted murder was charged to the DNA that was found at the scene of the crime.  One tiny drop of blood.  In my case there was a ton of DNA from two suspects left inside my body and deposited on my clothing.  They do this to ensure that the suspects, if ever arrested and checked, would be charged with the attempted murder.

I am so astonished by this woman's courage and her mother's love.  I want you all to see that Lori's DNA taken in Arizona needs to be matched to the jeans that the PSPD still have in their custody from the first crime lab report.

Enjoy this story.  I love Paula Zahn!!!