Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Attacking People Again...No Help From The Katzenberg Family

I've never heard of a billionaire with more useless excuses than the one that has stabbed us in the back on this investigation.  He whines and cries and carries on like he's Lori LaFond's twin sister.

His demeanor is ridiculous.  You can't call him out on anything or he gets pouty.  The last week I did not feel like writing and he still used all of our information and did nothing but act like an asshole.  When he finally realizes that he and his wife are going to prison for conspiring with a domestic terrorist, then he can spend the rest of his life in isolation like I have to.  His main goal is to keep me and Christopher apart.  Christopher needs to stop him.  As soon as he can.

Lori is acting like some total cunt again too.  I've never seen an entire family arrested by the military, but I'm sure it has happened.  Terror and giving a home to terror, are death penalty cases...I hope that the LaFonds understand that leaving Lori and Christian alone together is a recipe for their own destruction.  Jeffrey could have stopped them, he chose not to.  He's an asshole.