Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Saturday, March 7, 2020

Let's Get Together And Feel Alright...When Another Door Slams In Our Face, Get Your Nose Reset, And Try Again!!!


You know there are setbacks and there are put backs...we were put back, but we can still stop Lori LaFond.  There is more that can be done to ensure that she doesn't rape again.  I know that we relied on the wrong person and his advice.  It was a huge mistake, but not entirely ours.  We need to feel better about our friendships and leave the outsiders outside.  You know my advice to that person was "Never help the desperate victim that is drug-addicted" in this case.  The reason is that they have a tendency to turn on you for drugs.  Jonathan's seen it a million times and so have I.  That advice was given ten years ago and it is still true today.  The truly desperate is who we are here to help, but we have to do it with our own resources.

I'm not stopping this project because someone else stuck his nose in and more.  I'm going to fight through the ignorance of that decision making to show people that this is how people act.  They have every reason to keep Lori out of their lives, yet they do silly things to help her stay in.  I'm not the kind of person that has the knowledge that I have and think that ignoring Lori is the way to go.  I've seen that end up with dead bodies and it isn't something I want to feel responsible for.  I'm the other guy.  I know what she did to my family and I know what she can do to yours.

I'm hopeful.

You should be hopeful too.  I have the experience.  I have more than anyone else on this team.  I know better and I can do better with the information that we already have.  Eyewitnesses are great evidence.  We have to show that families of victims stay together, not pull each other apart.  I wouldn't let one of my friends' families not know the truth about this situation because it is wrong to know they are in danger and not say so.  I wasn't raised with a silver spoon in my mouth, I worked hard for everything that Lori stole from me and my family.  So did they.  I believe in a stronger connection with the parents that do want to stop this crime.  We have an obligation to our friends and to this country.  This decision isn't made by a Hollywood producer, it's made by each and every one of us.  Are we going to save this country from Lori LaFond and her likes?  Are we going to put our children and theirs through worse than this?

Not while I still have a breath in my lungs.

Let's do this the right way, we've seen all the wrong ways so far...

Until then, One Love