Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Saturday, March 7, 2020

According To Lori, She's Already Robbed His Kids, Infected One, Stalked His Wife And Shit On His Carpet...But She Wants More!!!


Up until Jeffrey and his wife were on television at the Lakers vs. Milwaukee game last night, you would have thought that husband and wife were listening in on our conversations.  Then, when I saw them there enjoying the game, Lori went into, "I can totally manipulate people" mode, again!  I have never heard someone talk to me about a family that I do not know more than Lori LaFond talks about this family.  Clearly, she is targeting them for some reason.  I feel sorry for them.   I've tried for many years to express that Lori is probably the person responsible for stealing from them but to no avail.  I've heard nothing from any of them about this crime.  It's a total mystery...and I keep getting put in the middle of this so that Lori can get to know them or something?  I have no idea.

I wish that I'd never heard of this family.  My mind has spent more time hearing Lori discuss how she is going to use them to build her empire than anything else.  I don't want to spend my entire 50's the way I spent my entire 40's...listening to Lori LaFond talking about some rich family that I neither know nor care about.  I'm sure they are nice enough people, but Lori is planting seeds that aren't true.

All I said was that I wanted to pitch this movie to DreamWorks in an interview and Lori went hog wild crazy on this family.  Sorry if I did them harm by trying to warn them, but I'm completely over it.

I am looking for people that WANT to be involved in solving this crime, not people that DON'T WANT TO.  I thought I was kinda clear on this.  I'm here to help, not hurt people.  I've seen all kinds of reactions to this project.  Some relieved, some scared, some terrorized, and some looking forward to the end of electronic harassment.  Certainly, I've been told lots of lies about this family, but that doesn't mean that I shouldn't be concerned about their safety.  I know what Lori does and I do my best to tell everyone what she has planned for them.

My opinion is that by now if they wanted to help the victims, they would have.  So we move on, but that doesn't mean we have to adhere to anything that was told to us by people that aren't willing to help.

I'm glad that Jeffrey was at a Lakers game.  It means he wasn't interfering with my investigation any longer.  That's a good thing.

I don't want to hear or write about this family any longer.  If you know them, let them know that I was trying to warn them or give them answers...I'm done with this aspect without any ill feelings or anger.  Just wish them luck and sending them prayers.  All of the families deserve a chance to stop the girl that hurt their loved ones.

Back off of them, Lori and Missy...you've done enough to them.  Can you imagine hearing about a family for 10 or more years from someone that has already decimated your own family multiple times?  Yeah, I'm the guy that warns the people she threatens, Jeffrey is the opposite. I don't subscribe to the "better him than me" philosophy.  I'm not a fan of being bullied or bullies.

I get it.  Jeffrey has money and that makes him different.  People with money have other concerns.  I don't expect there to be any further problems for me from the Katzenberg's, so they don't have a thing to worry about as long as they've never had a thing to do with this crime.

I warned all the parents of my friends.  This was no exception.  I didn't play favorites.  If you were my close friend and you were being harassed by Lori and the police, I got ahold of your families.  Believe me, it is better than your family finding out in your second month of a 3-year jail sentence that Lori was stalking you.

Lori acts like there is something that I could do to get this wealthy family on her side.  If I wrote anything like that please don't think that was my point.  They told me lots of things about this family, but I don't want to be involved with them.

At least now I know how her obsession with my family grew into what it did all these years later.  That's the one good thing about this whole "Katzencrazy thing" that Lori and her friends share.

As for my team, we listen to each other and we do as we see fit.  No more listening to people tells us to wait and see.  We waited, we saw, we aren't convinced.  Let's move on for real this time.  We know that Benjamin is on our side.  That's the best that we could ever hope for in the first place.  Though it is difficult to understand why his father would go against him, it's still his own business.  I'm good with all of that as long as daddy keeps his big fat nose out of our investigation and shuts his mouth when it comes to my private life.  After all, I don't tell him who he can be friends with, I'd expect the same courtesy.  I am, after all, fighting a serial killer with AIDS. The least his dad could do would be to stop interfering.